Fulfilment is often a pain-point for retailers with the prominence of same-day delivery, Amazon-prime and an increase in omnichannel fulfilment. Supply chain managers are under pressure to optimise and lift their game to meet global demands in delivery. Automation and technology offer solutions to optimise the supply chain and create greater transparency across the supply chain – but what products will disrupt, and what ones are just a passing fad?
New Retail ’19 includes two days dedicated to helping fulfilment and supply chain managers meet these challenges. We’re evolving with the needs of the industry to carve competitive edge and go above and beyond customer expectation. With specialised streams on pick and pack, last mile, and personalised service, you can customise the experience to meet your needs.
- Strategies for innovating your supply chain strategy with fulfilment technologies
- Winning customer experience through last mile delivery
- Learn from leaders in best practice end-to-end supply chain management
- Gaining competitive advantage by optimising warehouse operations
- The importance of traceability in your customer strategy
- Supply Chain
- Digital Business