ARA Member Event Only
With the recent wage increase coming into effect on the first full pay period commencing on or after 1 July, it is necessary for members to run a compliance health check. In this briefing, we will step members through the most common and critical compliance issues in the industry, including:
- Annual salary calculations and evidentiary requirements regarding hours worked
- Classifying all employees correctly
- “Work” performed before and after the start and finish times.
- Uniforms and associated allowances.
- Part-time hours of work and variations to this.
- Preparing payroll systems for the multiple penalty rate changes that will be implemented across the year.