Reporting directly to our Buyer for Shoes, Bags, Belts & Hosiery- this position will proactively support the Buyer in the product development cycle to achieve sales and gross profit budgets.
This position will be based in our National Office in Cremorne, VIC.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Supporting the Buyer in all aspects of administration, including managing orders, sample packs, and ranging information
- Communicating creative input and innovation for product development
- Analysing weekly sales with the team and putting forward recommendations
- Ensuring store quality issues are acted on promptly
- Attending supplier appointments in conjunction with the Buyer
- Coordinating with Marketing and Merchandising departments regarding product deliveries, retail price and provision of samples
Our checklist for you includes:
- A LOVE for accessories, and a passion to grow in this field
- Relevant tertiary qualification desirable (e.g. Diploma or Degree in Fashion, Merchandising, or Business/Commerce)
- Experience in a Buying Assistant or Buying Admin Assistant role (accessories preferred)
- An understanding of trends aligned to the Sportsgirl customer
- Experience undertaking administrative tasks