We’re looking for a creative storyteller to join our growing marketing team to create compelling content that helps drives brand awareness, engagement and leads. This individual will primarily specialise in content, but also help manage our profile in the media and social channels.
This is a brand new role for a uniquely skilled Content (& Public Relations) Manager.
We’re looking for someone who is hands-on with exceptional copy-writing skills and a genuine passion for producing a diverse range of compelling content that motivates and engages prospects and customers. The ideal candidate will have strong B2B content and PR experience and want to have a meaningful impact as Shippit ramps up for its next phase of growth!
- Take end-to-end ownership of our developing content to drive awareness, engagement, leads, subscribers
- Produce content for different channels such as social media, webpages and media
- Plan, write and execute a range of content – from ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, case studies, best practice guides, blog posts, editorial, opinion articles, videos, press releases and more!
- Collaborate with growth marketing to drive creative social media and digital campaigns, and product marketing to amplify new product launches
- Manage our media relationships and drive PR campaigns to amplify our content and product launches as required
- Work with growth marketing to support SEO objectives through content
The experience we hope you will have:
- 2 – 3+ years of B2B content/communications/PR experience, ideally in an agency environment or even as a journalist
- A great storyteller with exceptional copywriting skills and a strong track record of delivering highly compelling content
- Highly adaptable – you’re comfortable writing the latest retail industry insights piece one day and a product-related blog the next
- Experience producing content across a range of mediums, from blog posts, whitepapers to video and more
- Passion for growing and promoting tech – bonus if you have experience working for a fast-growing SaaS or tech company
- Established relationships with industry, tech and business media and demonstrated success with driving PR campaigns
- Some understanding of SEO principles
- Team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, flexibility and a sense of humour