About the job
An exciting new opportunity to join the eCommerce team has become available within the National Buying department of ALDI Stores, based in Minchinbury. This is a permanent full time role.
As an eCommerce Coordinator, you will be responsible for conducting research and investigating online trends and new business opportunities in order to shape future planning of eCommerce projects and proposals. You will use your strong administrative and organisational skills to support the success of eCommerce initiatives.
What We Are Looking For
The successful candidate will be able to work in a fast paced, versatile environment and possess strong communication skills. With previous experience driving eCommerce projects and an entrepreneurial mindset, you will be an outcome driven individual with a keen eye for detail and an ability to meet competing deadlines. Candidates with prior experience in project management and/or online retail within the FMCG industry will be highly regarded.
- 2+ years’ experience within relevant fields
- Demonstrated experience in eCommerce project coordination and administration
- Experience in research and planning for new product development and/or innovation
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to adapt
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities and project milestones
- Ability to develop strong relationships with various stakeholders
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- High level of professionalism and dedication, with strong attention detail
- Ability to take on responsibility and work autonomously
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration – $90,100 -$102,500 (including super)
- Great work life balance – 5 weeks annual leave
- Be a part of a leading international retailer
- Opportunity to support the establishment of a new online platform
- Tailored training program to help you get started
- Assist with the planning and development of new business initiatives
- Research, investigate and explore future eCommerce opportunities and challenges
- Utilise pre-determined road map to coordinate and scope multiple eCommerce projects
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure viability of future initiatives
- Interpret and collate findings in order to communicate proposals accordingly
- Collaborate with team to ensure milestones are achieved
- Maintain confidential records
This role reports to the Executive Manager – eCommerce