Reporting to the General Marketing Manager, some of your responsibilities will include;
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of the overall strategic marketing plan
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Optimise and implement best practices & tactics to drive marketing activity incl new customer acquisition, customer engagement and ultimately conversion
- Drive the social & content strategy including content creation including, but not limited to, web, blogs, social media publishing, case studies, videos, newsletters, collateral, etc.
- Work closely with the GM Marketing to track, analyse and escalate day-to-day execution of work
- Managing all retail promotions, including but not limited to major sales-driving initiatives and added value promotions.
- Coach, lead and develop the team.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have;
- 8+ years of marketing experience and has a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business, or similar
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent project management and organisational skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You will be working with other business professionals and are expected to convey the value of our product and the culture of our company outward to internal teams, partners and store staff.
- Understanding of traditional and emerging digital marketing channels
- Experience in end-to-end marketing and campaign management, including developing strategy, briefing creative and media processes