About the job
Nespresso is seeking a Retail Development Projects Coordinator to supply operational and commercial support on projects across our Australian and New Zealand Retail network. This position will ensure that our brand values are lived in the team and that focus remains on customer satisfaction: availability, quality, efficiency and care.
Reporting to the Retail Development Manager, you will ensure timely and efficient facilitation of Boutique Maintenance requests in partnership with our outsourced providers as well as delivery of projects to a high standard as required.
Key responsibilities of the role will include, but not limited to:
- Coordinate and lead retail development projects across the retails network
- Maintenance and Facilities Management
- Sourcing, ordering and liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Source and manage quotes
- Liaising with our outsourced providers to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- Ensuring efficient communication across internal and external stakeholders including contractors and facilities managers etc.
- Providing administrative support, including expense and budget control and purchasing optimization.
- Coordinating with internal departments (Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance & IT) on project delivery.
- Updating and maintaining project schedules
The successful candidate will ideally have the following criteria:
- Previous experience in Project Coordination or Project Management – Ideally a project management qualification or similar.
- Min 2 years’ experience in premium HORECA or luxury/premium Retail environment as well as experience in retail building and construction.
- High level of Administration and organisational skills and ability to make presentations to groups.
- High attention to detail and a proactive mindset.
- Able to manage conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Able to adapt to change and working in a dynamic environment.
- Planning and prioritisation skills and well developed negotiation skills
- Intermediate/Advanced Office Suite Skills
Ideally the successful candidate will be energised by working in a busy, fast-paced and agile environment and is someone who is a natural born communicator. Your exceptional organisation skills will allow you to easily multitask across several tasks and projects.
Interested? Apply now online attaching your CV and covering letter. Candidates must have full working rights in Australia.