As an intern, your placement will provide you with
- Exposure on projects such as go to market retail strategies, product marketing, consumer engagement and digital/social media marketing planning.
- The opportunity to leverage your Marketing and/or Consumer Engagement education to gain experience in a professional setting.
- An assigned buddy where you can ask any awkward questions.
To apply, along with your resume, your cover letter should detail the below
- University Insurance available is a must!
- What you are currently studying and when do you expect to graduate
- Your availability, including days and hours per week
- Any visa restrictions you may have
- Why this internship would be of benefit to you and your future career goal
- Attached a copy of your university insurance certificate – as this is an unpaid internship placement, we will require you to provide your own insurance certificates from your university in order to enter the workplace and access our onsite facilities.
Upon the successful completion of your internship placement with us, we would be happy to provide written confirmation of your internship with us.