Bookstore Manager & Assistant Manager
- Experienced Manager & Assistant Manage
- Book industry experience essential
- Community focused bookstore
We are seeking an experienced Manager & Assistant Manager for our established Leichhardt store.
The successful candidates will:
- Be passionate about customer service, books and have hands-on experience managing a busy and large retail store.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and inspire a team of enthusiastic booksellers; including staff selection, training, communication and rostering.
- Manage all aspects of the retail operation, manage the use of software, lead the team to meet sales targets and manage stock turn and stock levels through the ‘Sale or Return’ process.
- Proactively ensure that visual merchandising standards are met. Ensure that the store participates in author events, book groups, and any externally funded promotion.
- In return, we offer a competitive salary, a beautiful work environment, generous staff discounts, and the excitement of involvement in a growing and successful business.
Please apply in writing with an application of no more than two pages outlining your bookselling experience and the reasons why you would be successful in either of these roles.
This job vacancy ad was first published in Seek.