About The Opportunity
In-store events where we exhibit the latest in cooking technology and share our passion for food has been identified as a key opportunity for us to differentiate ourselves. The Events Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the planning and execution of the annual culinary events calendar, which will include large, small, regular and ad-hoc events in our Retail Showrooms nationally. Events will vary from large scale showrooms launches to intimate events such as press launches and product launches, or regular in-store events, such as product demonstrations and VIP nights.
Key Responsibilities And Duties
- Develop and execute an annual retail and commercial events program, with a goal of selling kitchen technology, driving showroom traffic and increasing conversion;
- Create a quarterly events program for all showrooms and commercial teams to advertise and execute;
- Develop and grow relationships with key suppliers to execute events in partnership and in alignment with the Winning Appliances position of luxury;
- Identify and work with key catering and event management suppliers to ensure events are of the highest standards and are executed within budget;
- In conjunction with the Showroom Managers and the commercial team coordinate and deliver events;
- Build relationships with Designers, Architects and Influencers to ensure that we have appropriate representation at events;
- Provide relevant video and photography to support programs and marketing/social communications plan (as defined with marketing team);
- Arrange national sponsorships of events where applicable; and
- Other general ad hoc marketing/events duties as required by the team.
A Bit About You
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, events or business preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent communicator both written and verbal;
- Strong project management skills;
- Organised with great time management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- High computer literacy;
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude; and
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
What’s In It For You?
- You will be part of a supportive and engaging team that is focused on offering a world-class customer experience;
- We nurture and develop our internal talent;
- We value your ideas – you will be encouraged to give your thoughts and suggestions;
- We are interested in growing your career – it’s not just about owning the role you are working on today, but building your future and developing your skills;
- You will really be part of a family – we are a family-owned and family-run business; and
- We win awards – Successful Family Business, Customer Service, Best Brand Evolution…the list goes on!