About the job
MySale is a leading international online retailer with established retail websites in Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. Founded in 2007, the Group provides customers with access to outstanding brands and products at discounted prices whilst simultaneously providing brand partners unique international inventory and sales solutions. The Group’s brands are OzSale and BuyInvite in Australia, whilst the retail brands are Deals Direct, OO.com.au, Top Buy and Identity Direct.
Due to significant growth in the business, we are looking for an online visual merchandising assistant to join our Marketplace team. The role will be to assist with the online visual merchandising of the full range of in house products across our websites in Australia, New Zealand and Asia. In order to be successful in this role you will ideally have knowledge of commercial brands, products and key trends, coupled with the understanding of customer needs and online shopping activity to help maximize sales performance.
The following duties are the key responsibilities of the role:
- Drive e-commerce sales and margin through merchandising initiatives
- Collaborate with the Paid Marketing team by providing insights of top sales for further Marketing opportunities
- Develop and create sales campaigns and promotion plan with available product inventory in line with seasonality, public holidays, clearance and any other specific online initiatives
- Ensure that the existing product catalogue is well presented and up to date with the latest released products and best-selling lines
- Communicate promotions to internal partners to assure all channels are aligned and profitability is maximised
- Ensure promotional banners are brand appropriate and coordinate with emails, marketing, site content and style guides
- Ensure timely and accurate implementation of promotions
- Use analytical tools to review sales performance to improve the sales performance
- Review competitor websites to ensure industry alignment
- Prioritise and shortlist sales for EDM Headlines and listings
- Drive new and hot offers throughout the website and marketing channels
- Monitor the market & fully understand trends, gaps and opportunities in order to optimize listings, increase traffic and improve conversion.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate
- Proven experience in retail buying and/or merchandising functions
- Experience working within e-commerce with focus on online merchandising preferred
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills
- Strong creative problem-solving, critical-thinking, and analytical skills
- An excellent communicator, as they will be interacting with management cross company staff and suppliers
- Self-starter and highly motivated
Whilst most of our employees balance their time between home and work, our company head office is based in Brookvale and our warehouse is in Smithfield. Flexible working arrangements and a great company culture are some of the benefits you can look forward to when working for Mysale Group.