We are excited to announce a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused, experienced Assistant Manager to lead our team at our House store at Broadway!!!!
We are Australia’s largest specialty homewares retailer with over 160 stores nationally. Our stores are the only destination for all cooking, baking, entertaining and gift-giving essentials. We demonstrate useful product knowledge and practical ‘how to’ advice to guarantee customer satisfaction. We have a great culture, a passion for our customers and plenty of ongoing business opportunities for you to grow and develop within our business.
What you can expect from HOUSE:
- Competitive salary package with amazing employee discounts
- A large national retailer with a loyal customer following
- To be part of a progressively growing GLOBAL company
- To be part of a team of talented, passionate and fun individuals
- An environment that is supportive to your career goals through ongoing training and development with access to all the tools you require to be successful
- Opportunity to go to the next level with rapid expansion across our network
What we are looking for:
- Experience as a Store Manager/Assistant Store Manager or Team Leader in a high-volume sales environment
- Minimum 2 years’ experience and currently in this type of role
- A passion for the retail industry, customer service and cooking!
- Strong experience in managing budgets and working with KPIs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to manage the performance and development of a team
- Ability to build strong relationships with all team members
- Flexibility to work weekends and late trading hours according to business needs/peak trade periods
- Solid understanding of visual merchandising
- Future Store Managers!
This is your opportunity to put your excellent retail management skills to great use in this fast growing, dynamic and innovative brand.
This job vacancy ad was first published in Seek.